Are you interested in working on various challenging projects within the (Bio-) Pharmaceutical, High-End Food or Oil, Gas & Chemicals industries? As a rapidly growing organization Adryan Consultants can offer you the job you want.
What I like the most about Adryan Consultants is the open culture and the flexible approach to match their consultants to their client’s needs.
Currently we have the following vacancies (click on the vacancy for more details):
Next to the above mentioned vacancies we are always looking for people who want to join our team as a consultant, especially those within the following disciplines:
- Pharmaceutical Engineers
- QA Officers
- C&Q (Commissioning and Qualification) Engineers
- CSV Consultants
- Process Engineers
For the above mentioned vacancies for consultants the following requirements apply:
- Relevant education, bachelor/master degree
- 5+ years of experience in the relevant working environment
- Must be able to communicate fluently in Dutch and English (both written and verbal)
- Flexible with regard to travelling to projects
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to structure and analyze data
- Strong quality awareness
- Comfortable working in a multi-disciplinary team
Adryan Consultants offers a challenging position, a competitive salary depending on your level of education, knowledge and experience. You will work with colleagues who are highly qualified and motivated, and who will share their experience and knowledge with you. Moreover, on fixed dates Adryan Consultants organizes company meetings aimed at exchanging experiences with your colleagues. In these meetings we discuss ongoing projects (successes, difficulties, etc.) and management sheds light on the company vision. The meetings end in an informal atmosphere to strengthen the team spirit.
Feel free to apply to one of the above jobs, even if your experience does not match our requirements. In the latter case we can match your experience with future opportunities.